Clerk Accounting Services, Finance
How you will contribute as part of the TRCA team:
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Accounting Services this position this position works closely with payables and receivables teams to support the delivery of efficient accounts payable and accounts receivable services. This position provides a central role in contributing to the team’s ability to manage effectively by ensuring accurate and current information is available in Business World regarding payables and receivables from a variety of internal and external sources. Clerk, Accounting Services reports directly to the Supervisor, Accounting Services
- Create payment requisitions for vendor invoices from purchase order, review vendor invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure vendor invoices are scanned in PDF format and filed in electronic folders and provide assistance in maintaining electronic vendor files
- Review and analysis of vendor statements, follow up on any outstanding invoices with vendor and/or purchaser
- Provide assistance in processing receivables cash receipts and ecommerce transactions
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Financial policy and procedures and general understand of account allocations for payable expenditures and receivables revenues
- Ongoing customer service with internal staff and accounting inquiries
- Provide support on other aspects of accounting services as required
What will you need to succeed:
- Post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft excel and various financial systems an asset
What TRCA has to offer you:
As part of a progressive team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact to preserving and protecting nature, while maintaining a balance between the natural environment and built environment. Working with experts within our field, you will join a team of colleagues that are committed to TRCA’s core values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect, and excellence (icare).
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that:
- Makes a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- Fosters high performance and collaborative teams.
- Provides continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program (including Defined Benefit Pension Plan – OMERS/OTPP).
- Provides unique TRCA Perks.
- Provides flexible work arrangements.
- Offers potential for career growth and advancement.
- Type de paie À heure
- Indicateur d'emploi Temporary Contract
- Taux min. à l'embauche 26,61 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 28,85 $
- Déplacement requis Non
- Études requises Baccalauréat
- 101 Exchange Ave, Concord, ON L4K 5R6, Canada