Coordinator, Accounts Receivable
How you will contribute as part of the TRCA team:
- Process customer invoices in compliance with corporate policy and procedures, consideration of the nature of services being provided, assist staff with invoice requests for completeness and accuracy to achieve timely payment. Ensure documentation for customer invoices are accurate, including HST considerations based on type of work/service being delivered and adherence to revenue agreements.
- Coordinate the processing cash receipts, invoice payments and deposits, in accordance with established internal procedures. Includes payment receipts from various sources, and ensure processing on a timely basis
- Maintain control over the use of revenue gl codes/accounts for effective reporting and analysis
- Process customer invoicing, payments and cash receipts to financial software, working with various platforms and ensuring reconciliation and compliance with system controls, maintaining good working relationship with external clients
- Maintain control over outstanding invoices including following up on overdue accounts, either directly or assisting staff in the process. Ongoing analysis and reporting of accounts receivable aging reports
- Maintain control over corporate customer profiles and records
- Respond to A/R and general accounting inquires internally and externally as required, provide de guidance and training for sales reps on Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide support for year end processing and annual audit as a member of Finance Team
- Ongoing analysis and reporting for general ledger and balance sheet accounts
What will you need to succeed:
- Undergraduate degree - Bachelor of Business or Commerce, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of HST and other sales tax.
- 3-5 years’ experience in recognized accounts receivables position.
What TRCA has to offer you:
As part of a progressive team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact to preserving and protecting nature, while maintaining a balance between the natural environment and built environment. Collaborating with experts within our field, you will join a team of colleagues that are committed to TRCA’s core values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect, and excellence (icare).
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that:
- Makes a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- Fosters high performance and collaborative teams.
- Provides continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program (including Defined Benefit Pension Plan – OMERS/OTPP).
- Pregnancy & Parental Leave Top-Up Program.
- Provides unique TRCA Perks.
- Provides flexible work arrangements.
- Offers potential for career growth and advancement.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Indicateur d'emploi Permanent Full-Time
- Taux min. à l'embauche 62 976,00 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 68 277,00 $
- Déplacement requis Non
- Études requises Baccalauréat
- 101 Exchange Ave, Concord, ON L4K 5R6, Canada