Grounds & Facility Support Representative
How you will contribute as part of the TRCA team:
- Active participation in all aspects of Park Grounds and/or Golf Course maintenance
- Cleaning of buildings and facilities including washrooms
- Conduct other basic facility maintenance tasks as required
- Perform general customer service duties in support of providing an excellent customer service experience for all TRCA patrons.
What will you need to succeed:
- Ability to work day shifts Monday - Friday
- Flexibility to work some weekends and holidays
- Flexibility to report to multiple work locations if/when required
- Valid Ontario Drivers license
- Active and current First Aid and CPR certificate an asset
What TRCA has to offer you:
As part of a progressive team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact to preserving and protecting nature, while maintaining a balance between the natural environment and built environment. Collaborating with experts within our field, you will join a team of colleagues that are committed to TRCA’s core values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect, and excellence (icare).
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that:
- Makes a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- Fosters high performance and collaborative teams.
- Provides continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program (including Defined Benefit Pension Plan – OMERS/OTPP).
- Pregnancy & Parental Leave Top-Up Program.
- Provides unique TRCA Perks.
- Provides flexible work arrangements.
- Offers potential for career growth and advancement.
- Indicateur d'emploi Temporary Contract
- Taux min. à l'embauche 15,99 $
- Déplacement requis Oui
- Pourcentage de déplacements 5
- Études requises Études secondaires
- Bruce's Mill, 3291 Stouffville Road, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario, Canada