Program Manager, Corporate Sustainability Management
How you will contribute as part of the TRCA team:
The position is responsible for managing the Corporate Sustainability Program including:
- Lead the development and implementation of corporate sustainability strategies, plans and projects.
- Prepare sustainability reports for internal and external audiences.
- Lead the development of sustainability policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Engage staff from across the organization and foster a sustainability understanding and find solutions to sustainability issues.
- Collaborate with Program Manager Community Transformation in collecting, analyzing and managing sustainability data.
- Participate in and where appropriate, lead preparation of funding proposals for sustainability related projects
- Provide expertise internally and externally on GHG emissions accounting and inventories, GHG emissions reduction credits and offsets
What will you need to succeed:
- 4-year university degree in sustainability, engineering, facility management or environmental science
- 5 to 7 years of experience related to the major tasks
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate sustainability issues and opportunities to a variety of disciplines
- Valid driver’s license
What TRCA has to offer you:
As part of a progressive team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact to preserving and protecting nature, while maintaining a balance between the natural environment and built environment. Collaborating with experts within our field, you will join a team of colleagues that are committed to TRCA’s core values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect, and excellence (icare).
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that:
- Makes a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- Fosters high performance and collaborative teams.
- Provides continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program (including Defined Benefit Pension Plan – OMERS/OTPP).
- Pregnancy & Parental Leave Top-Up Program.
- Provides unique TRCA Perks.
- Provides flexible work arrangements.
- Offers potential for career growth and advancement.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Indicateur d'emploi Temporary Contract
- Taux min. à l'embauche 77 382,00 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 83 895,00 $
- Déplacement requis Oui
- Pourcentage de déplacements 30
- Études requises Baccalauréat
- 101 Exchange Ave, Concord, ON L4K 5R6, Canada