P | Factory Product Support Representative | Industrial Forestry Equipment | New Zealand
Tigercat Industries Inc. is seeking the services of a Factory Product Support Representative to be based in New Zealand, in the North Island region who; will work closely with Glen Marley, Aaron Gregan, and Warren Nolan as well as the Canadian based Tigercat factories and support team.
Tigercat Industries Inc. is a privately owned Canadian based company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture premium quality, purpose-built forestry equipment for harvesting, extraction, processing and loading tree-length and cut-to-length forest products, along with Materials Processing equipment for chipping, grinding, and carbonizing products.
The Tigercat machine population in New Zealand has seen phenomenal growth in the past six years thanks excellent sales and support efforts by our local dealer AB Equipment. The time has come for Tigercat to make a further commitment to AB Equipment and our New Zealand customer base by having further direct factory representation present in the country .
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Provide passionate technical support services for Tigercat Products, in conjunction with our Dealer and Customers.
Essential Requirements Include:
- Perform on site visits with dealer technical staff to support the Tigercat products.
- Provide relevant technical feedback to Tigercat from the field in order to enhance product quality and reliability.
- Assist dealers with troubleshooting.
- Implement root cause analysis and effective corrective action.
- Assist with field testing and modifications to prototype Tigercat products.
- Coordinate delivery/installation of replacement of parts for Tigercat products as may be required to complement dealer efforts.
- Provide feedback on field visits to end users to determine satisfaction/potential problems with, and development of Tigercat products.
- Resolve of customer complaints.
- Extensive travelling away from home both nationally and internationally as required.
- Perform other related services as reasonably required by Tigercat Industries Inc.
- Comprehensive understanding of hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and diesel systems and able to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently.
- Advanced technical capabilities.
- Team oriented.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent time management skills without daily supervision.
- Be self-motivated and provide prompt, efficient and timely service.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Trade Qualification an advantage.
- Previous technical knowledge of Tigercat products could be an advantage.
- Undying passion for working in the unique forest industry.
Apply in writing by October 31, with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: New Zealand Service Support Application.
If you require any further information, contact Glen Marley +61 (0) 428 481 238
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Famille d'emplois Off Site
- Type de paie À heure
- Date de début de la tâche 11 octobre 2022
- Auckland, Nouvelle-Zélande