PI | Days | Welding Robot Operator
As a robotic weld operator, your job duties are to fabricate heavy duty steel products by joining together components. Your responsibilities are to operate robotic welder machines safely and follow specification documents to ensure you weld products correctly, including manual welding where the robot does not reach.
Day shift: 5 x shifts; Monday to Friday
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Responsibilities may include:
- Inspect, identify, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair assemblies, components, accessories and attachments
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and diesel system issues
- Complete final machine assembly, decking, and set pressures and speed settings
- Participate in quality and error reporting / monitoring
- Prepare and maintain quality control documentation generated through the various inspection activities
- Dynamic interpersonal skills with the ability to provide proactive and encouraging direction, feedback and mentorship to team members
- Adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Comprehensive understanding of schematics, drawings and specifications, geometric tolerances and dimensions
- Physical requirements include standing, climbing, kneeling and bending. Potential exposure to weather changes (hot, cold, wind, rain, etc.) when working outside
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with fluid power systems, engine systems, electrical and electronic systems as well as train systems.
- Preferred training such as: Heavy Duty Equipment Technician, Diesel Mechanic / Truck and Coach Technician, Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic, or Motive Power Technician
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Famille d'emplois Production
- Type de paie À heure
- Indicateur d'emploi Regular
- Date de début de la tâche 26 juillet 2022
- 1403 Dundas Street, Woodstock, Ontario, Canada