Canmore Room Attendant- Summer 2023
Come work in Canmore and spend your summer hiking, biking and canoeing in Canada’s natural playground. Earn money, get cheap & clean staff housing, make friends and have the time of your life!
Room Attendants are the behind the scenes superstars of our hotels! They work hard to make sure our guests experience the ‘wow’ factor when opening the door to their room or suite.
- Permanent / Seasonal / Full-time
- Anniversary bonus up to $1000
- Employee housing for just $15 a day
- 40% off food & 27% off beverage at 6 restaurants in town
- Fun staff events; staff parties, BBQs
- Help with immigration applications
- Excellent health & wellness programs; FREE yoga, FREE canoe and golf passes
- Discounted Lux movie tickets
- Discounted ski pass
- 25% off spa services
- Health & dental benefit eligibility after 6 months
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Free local bus pass
- Eligibility to become an employee shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- These are just a few of our Benefit! Check out the rest of our benefits here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Ability to lift objects up to 35 pounds
- Can work a flexible schedule
- No experience needed
Jobs in Banff jobs in canmore seasonal jobs in Banff jobs with housing
- Clean guest rooms and replenishing their supplies
- Report any maintenance problems
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Ensure all corridors, housekeeping closets and public areas are cleaned
Work in Banff jobs in Banff jobs with ski pass jobs with staff accommodation winter jobs ski town Canada work in Canada jobs in Canada part time jobs in Banff part time jobs in Canmore work in jasper work national park lake Louise Hotel jobs summer work Canadian visa
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview please advise us if you require an accommodation. You can learn more about our great employee benefits & perks and what it means to work with an employee-owned company at banfflodgingco.com/jobs
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment.
We have employees from over 30 countries and are successful thanks to their diversity, talent, perspectives, and experiences. No employee will be treated differently based on race, religious beliefs, gender or age. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us email@example.com or 403-760-8521.
- Grupo de puestos Hotel BOH
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Canmore, Alberta, Canadá