Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Do you …
- Want to lead teams working on tailings dams & mine waste facilities and mine infrastructure projects at home and abroad?
- Work in a dynamic One Team company culture that fosters career development?
- Value the environment and your community and want to leave a positive impact on both?
- Thrive in the application of critical thinking when solving problems?
- Like solving complex problems and thinking “out of the box”?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.
What makes us stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. One of our tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. Our staff are inquisitive, curious and dedicated to solving complex problems and our size allows us to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms we think KCB’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy); and
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success.
KCB Calgary is looking for someone interested in taking a leadership role in our Resources Group whose focus is collaboration within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of high-quality engineering services, and building and sustaining excellent client relationships.
Our clients are some of the largest oilsands and mining companies in the world and we are particularly interested in candidates with experience in the design, construction, operation, and reclamation of mine waste containment and management structures including dams.
If you have 10+ years’ of experience and want to take a leadership role in the development of a group of a highly motivated individuals, then KCB is what you are looking for.
The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites all around the world. Registration as a Professional Engineer in Alberta, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé quoting the job reference number 85-A22.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Family Engineers
- Job Function Civil Engineer
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date February 6, 2023
- Hopewell Place, 500 - 2618 Hopewell Place NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada