Multi-Unit Account Coordinator
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 45 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. Distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years!
Join our winning Multi Unit Team! Now hiring a Multi Unit Account Coordinator,
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefit
- Family oriented culture
What it’s all about:
The Multi-Unit Account Coordinator is responsible for the execution and overall management of an assigned group of National Multi-unit customer’s business. As the point person for your assigned customers, the National Multi Unit Account Coordinator is responsible for driving business outcomes and high customer satisfaction. Leading through influence and using your 5 plus years of Multi-unit/chain restaurant experience, you will work within a team to execute excellence against our customer’s contract.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a point of contact for assigned Multi Unit Accounts and support to Account Managers for those Customers.
- Coordinate restaurant chain quotes including all price changes
- Liaison for Customer Service with Head Office
- Be responsible for customer rebates and all reporting related to the restaurant chains
- Provide support for account managers to provide customer service excellence
- Collaborate with other departments within the company
- Reinforcement of Company values and strategic plan
What we need:
- Successful at working independently with a sense of urgency, a high level of customer focus and attention to details;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), decision-making and issue resolution skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP Systems;
- High Level of Commitment to Customer Service Excellence
- Organized with a High Level of Accuracy and Time Management/Prioritization Skills
- Strong communication skills and solid decision making skills to support the Account Manager.
Be part of the Difference!
- Pay Type Salary
- Kitchener, ON, Canada