AZ Delivery Driver - Ottawa Days
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 45 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. Distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years!
Best in industry! Our customers tell us their experience with Flanagan is SUPERIOR and they call-out our drivers as some of the best. Come & join our team and you too could share in this recognition!
Join our winning Transportation team! Now hiring a full time AZ Delivery Driver in Ottawa!
What it’s all about:
Our drivers are willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our promises of customer service excellence. As a member of our Flanagan family, you will enjoy an active career and you will experience new challenges every day. The role can challenge you physically at times, but the relationships you build with your team and customers will give you pride in what you do every day.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to be home every day!
- Hiring rates from $24.91 to $28.66/hour + $2.00/hour Driver premium
- Pension and RRSP plans
- A Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits effective from day one!
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your birthday!
- Uniform and boot allowance
- Current and well maintained fleet of trucks
- A family oriented culture
What you’ll do:
Your key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Safe, efficient, and productive deliveries and pickups of product as per scheduled runs
- Delivers such items as perishable foods, table top items, and frozen foods;
- Safekeeping of company equipment and product;
- Maintain top quality housekeeping, fuel economy and efficient run times;
- Perform pre and post trip inspections;
- Provide ideas to enable Flanagan Foodservice to continue to grow;
- Must demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as to all Company’s policies and procedures;
- Above all a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction.
What we need:
- A valid AZ license and a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR.
- Drivers who enjoy working with people, building client relationships, and providing outstanding service.
- The ability to lift between 20lbs and 80lbs consistently while enjoying a job that will keep you physically fit.
- Adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices.
- Monday to Friday with the possibility of working statutory holidays and overtime
To service our customers, all Flanagan Foodservice Delivery Drivers must have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada OR undergo COVID-19 antigen testing twice per week as a condition of hire. Should you be the successful candidate, you will be required to show proof of completed vaccine status.
Be Part of the Difference!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ottawa, ON, Canada