Warehouse Associate Evenings, 21.00/hr to start
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 45 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. Distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years!
Join our Warehouse team in Kitchener, ON! Now hiring a FULL-TIME Warehouse Associate for one of Canada's Best Managed Companies on the evening shift!
Interested in this position? Come meet the team in person on
Thursday, November 17th at our in house job fair! It will be from
10:00am to 3:30pm at our Kitchener Distribution Center at 100 Sasaga Drive,
Kitchener. Feel free to email your resume in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot. We
look forward to seeing you there!
- Sunday through Thursday. 6:00pm start time
What it’s all about:
This position requires a dedicated individual who thrives in a physically demanding and challenging role. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for meeting daily standards while performing a variety of different functions within the warehouse. Following all safety standards, high performance and ensuring customer satisfaction will all be required to be successful in this role.
What we offer you:
- $21.00 /hour to start
- Shift premiums and freezer premium - earn an additional $1.00-$1.50/hour (if applicable)
- Competitive compensation package - earn up to $25.00/hour!
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits (Vision Care, Health & Dental, Paramedical)
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefits
- Family-oriented culture
- Coming Soon - Dayforce Now Wallet. Easy access to money earned!
What you'll do:
Your key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Operating an End Rider, with the potential to be cross-trained on Reach Truck and Lift Truck;
- Order selecting in all climates (dry, cooler, freezer);
- Safekeeping of company equipment and product, maintain safety of yourself and those around you;
- End-of-day task follow up;
- A willingness to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Must adhere to all HACCP and Food Handling practices.
What we need:
- Experience and/or training within a warehouse environment and with WHMIS, food safety, lifting techniques, and Material Handling Equipment is an asset but not required;
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs of product repetitively - must enjoy an active career;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Positive attitude, team player, with a track record in customer service excellence;
- Must have a flexible schedule with a flexible end time, dependent on workload - must be able to work Overtime, Statutory and Civic Holidays.
Hourly Rate: $21.00 - 25.00 per hour
Be Part of the Difference!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kitchener, ON, Canada