Marshes Golf Course Line Cook (2nd Commis)
The Marshes Golf Club, 320 Terry Fox Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #358
Friday, February 10, 2023
As Ottawa's leading public golf club, experience a final design collaboration between Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and Sr. Our remarkable course combines the superior layout with the singular natural beauty of the Ottawa area. The result is a space that holds the distinction of being home to PGA events, as well as a qualified wildlife sanctuary. It's this inspired mingling of the stunning sprawl of the natural world with our meticulously manicured course that’s made The Marshes more than a premier Ottawa golf destination. We’re also an unforgettable venue for weddings, an invigorating place for conferences and the perfect spot to share a delicious meal with friends and family.
The Marshes at Brookstreet brings one of the nation's finest golf experiences to the doorstep of Ottawa’s thriving business community, with a professional team that offers development golf coaching programs and lessons that ensure positive evolution in all golfers at all levels.
The Marshes is a 150-seat restaurant and banquet/conference center located on a world renowned golf course in Kanata, Ontario. Our season begins in April and runs through until January 2024
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to multitask and act under pressure
- Culinary and food preparation knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the culinary field
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be available for shifts work
- Maintaining food station within the line
- Manage the daily team production requirements using a ‘To Do List’ program.
- Support and assist in operational tasks.
- Develop new ideas while maintaining a common vision with the The Marshes culinary team.
- Ensure a time management approach is implemented while ensuring complete tasks as assigned.
- Implement a multi task environment
- Maintain a clean and efficient environment.
- Inventory and product levels to be managed effectively.
- Manage food cost and ability to work with varying products on a daily basis
The Marshes Golf Club is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. The Marshes Golf Club welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Marshes Golf Club, 320 Terry Fox Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada