Full Time Star Service Partner (Switchboard)
Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #351
Monday, October 31, 2022
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
- Handle all Guest requests promptly and efficiently.
- Provide information on hotel services.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the following departments: Housekeeping, Guest Services, Maintenance, Room Service and Outlets.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with all departments dealt with on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of all guest and partners requests.
- Perform wake-up call services.
- Handle and distribute guest faxes.
- Perform emergency calling procedures.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
- Strong telephone experience.
- Strong typing and clerical experience, organized and detail oriented.
- Strong relationship-building and be able to communicate in English.
- Bilingual an asset.
- Proven aptitude to handle many conflicting priorities at any given time.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to use a computer and required programs
- Career oriented with a want to grow within the department.
- Knowledge of the Kanata and Ottawa area is an asset.
· Must be available for all shifts including weekends & holidays based on business volumes.
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Salary
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada