Registered Veterinary Technician-Mission Ridge Animal Hospital
Chase River Veterinary Hospital, 1151 Lawlor Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada Req #757
Sunday, August 14, 2022
You were made to save animals, we take care of the rest.
Mission Ridge Animal Hospital is a full service, 3-vet small animal hospital that has served pets in the St. Albert, Morinville and Edmonton area for over 30 years! We are AAFP certified and pride ourselves in providing quality veterinary care for our pets; offering orthopedic procedures, acupuncture and care for pocket pets! We are looking for a passionate full-time RVT to join our dynamic and supportive team. This is the perfect flexible position if you are in need of part time hours perfect for balancing out family life. We will help you keep your technical skills sharp!
What You’ll Need to Excel
- AHT/VT Diploma (New graduates are welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
Mission Ridge Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Rose Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How We Keep Our Team and Clients Safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Please note: if you are presented with an error message when creating your profile, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and the requisition number of the position you are interested in. We have identified this issue with our vendor and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the interim, by emailing your resume, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will review and connect back on next steps.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chase River Veterinary Hospital, 1151 Lawlor Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada