RVT-Fredericton Animal Hospital
Fredericton Animal Hospital was opened in 2012 by Dr. Ali Crandlemire-Reid. Ali’s goal was to open a modern practice focused on providing leading edge medicine and excellent client service in a safe and low stress environment for pets. Today we are a 5 vet, 10 staff member hospital located in central Fredericton. We offer full service medicine, traditional and minimally invasive surgery, dentistry, acupuncture and dietary and behavioural consults.
We are accredited members of the American Animal Hospital Association, the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, the New Brunswick Veterinary Medical Association and the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
We are seeking full time Registered Veterinary Technicians to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy a supportive and dedicated team of professionals, a great opportunity to join a growing team where personal development is encouraged and learning possibilities are endless.
About The Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● RVT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
● Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Solid written and verbal communication skills
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent compensation package. Benefits include medical/dental coverage, 5 paid sick days, paid CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount!
Fredericton Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan
● Competitive compensation
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fredericton Animal Hospital, 1012 Prospect Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada