Bilingual Project Coordinator, Implementation and Training
7000 Pine Valley Dr, Woodbridge, ON L4L 4Y8, Canada ● Virtual Req #1226
Thursday, April 21, 2022
You were made to save animals, we take care of the rest. Founded in 2006, VetStrategy is Canada’s largest operator of veterinary hospitals and clinics. The company operates over 340 hospitals and clinics across Canada and employs over 5,500, dedicated veterinary professionals. VetStrategy has undergone a tremendous amount of growth and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Our business model is simple; we work with our veterinary partners to acquire ownership in veterinary hospitals, and then help in the management of these practices. This allows the medical team to focus on practicing first-rate medicine, and allows the clinic’s staff, clients, and patients to benefit from experienced business operators and managers.
In this newly created role, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Conversion team. The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day coordination of the PMS conversion Training and Implementation team, to support these teams with collecting and maintaining key critical information required for our practices' conversions rollout success.
Reporting to the Manager, National Platform Support & Conversions, the Bilingual Project Coordinator will be and be a strong team player and key member of our team, working on a variety of projects and tasks, supporting our Implementation and Training team.
- Attend practice and internal team meetings to assist with gathering and inputting, all required information, into our conversion teams project documents
- Create and maintain positive experiences for our practices and other teams with excellent ‘customer service’ in all interactions, whether via email, video, phone or in person while working closely with all teams and practices
- Proactively assist and provide follow up support for managing aspects of our Training & Implementation teams projects needs
- Work closely with practices and other teams to collect required information throughout the onboarding and implementation project
- Monitor and assists in maintaining various project documentation and assist in other areas as required
- Remote and online support when required through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meet
- Help in maintaining, improving and developing systems for keeping our project tracking document and training material up to date.
Background, Experience and Qualifications
- Must be fully bilingual (written and verbal in both English and French)
- Superior customer service experience is required to nurture positive relationships amongst our internal and external stakeholders
- Active listening skills, to be empathic and supportive, with the ability to understand the impact of change and quickly identify ways of supporting our practices and other teams are key components of this role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills over the phone, in person or virtually, and through email
- Highly motivated, action-oriented, self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be well organized, adaptable, and detail oriented with the ability to multitask daily projects and commitments
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities from various teams is required
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and help solve any needs or concerns
- Must be comfortable working independently or collaboratively
- Proficient with intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and Google applications is highly desirable.
- College or University degree or equivalent experience in an administrative role
- Comfortable working in a pet friendly environment
Our Ideal Candidate possesses the following Cultural Competencies:
We are Relationship Focused!
- In every interaction with the hospitals, we build and maintain personal connections and trust. All relationships matter regardless of different levels, functions, cultures or geography.
- Different perspectives are encouraged as we look for the best way to do things. We collaborate with the hospitals and one another to ensure that all work is in the best interest of the hospital and takes into account the unique needs of each location. We are externally focused on our hospitals rather than only internally focused on our processes.
We Speak the Truth!
- We are honest and transparent. We can question or challenge without fear of negative repercussions. We support one another and take responsibility for ourselves.
We are Humble!
- We’re all in this together. There is no room for ego or hierarchy mentality here. We are unpretentious and approachable. We support and appreciate one another. We regularly seek feedback without defensiveness. We reflect on our activities and the impact we have on others.
We Take Care of the Rest!
- We view everything we do through the lens of the hospitals. We seek to understand first. Every decision we make is based on impact to patient care, client service, and hospitals teams. We do what’s best for the hospitals not just Home Office.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Type Salary
- 7000 Pine Valley Dr, Woodbridge, ON L4L 4Y8, Canada