Ambassador Animal Hospital in Windsor, ON is looking for an experienced DVM to join their growing general practice hospital. We serve a diverse group of loyal clients, many of which have been with us since we opened our doors in 2008. Our experienced team of doctors and technicians openly communicates and collaborates to ensure we efficiently deliver Gold Standard medicine to our patients. We have a full in house Idexx lab, digital radiography and therapeutic laser. Compensation based on experience with Signing Bonus and Relocation Bonus available. Work week is flexible for either PT or FT, let us know what works for you! If this sounds like what you are looking for, contact us today!
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, licensing dues paid, paid vacation, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 1000 DVMs!
Apply through the application link or email: email@example.com
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Provincial DVM licensing, or eligibility to be licensed
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Professional liability coverage
- Membership dues
- VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- PT and FT hours available
Ambassador Animal Hospital is part of the group of clinics. is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
- Pay Type Salary
- Ambassador Animal Hospital, 1345 Tecumesh Rd., West Windsor, Ontario, Canada