RVT - Elmvale Veterinary Hospital
Elmvale Veterinary Hospital, 69 Yonge St. S., Elmvale, Ontario, Canada Req #1513
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
You were made to save animals, we take care of the rest.
Elmvale Veterinary Hospital has been serving the pets and people from surrounding areas in Barrie, Orillia and Midland for over 70 years. Our team focuses on veterinary care for cats and dogs. We are a 4 Vet, 11 staff member hospital in a fully equipped facility. Our clients can always rely on us to treat their loyal companions with compassion. We are currently looking for a dynamic RVT to join our growing team. The ideal candidate with enjoy a fun, supportive, and dedicated team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to be part of an amazing team where learning possibilities are endless!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- SIGNING BONUS!!!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Elmvale Veterinary Hospital, 69 Yonge St. S., Elmvale, Ontario, Canada