Registered Veterinary Technician-Parkwest Pet Clinic
Parkwest Pet Clinic, 18924 87 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Req #1341
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
You were made to save animals, we take care of the rest.
Parkwest Pet Clinic is a small animal clinic that has been serving the west end community of Edmonton
since we first opened our doors in 2007! Currently we are a 3 vet, 8 staff member hospital and grooming
facility all in one; fully equipped with dental machine, Xray, ultrasound and inhouse laboratory. We are
truly committed to the wellbeing of animals, and developing the trust of our pet parents when it comes to
the health care of their beloved furry friends.
We are currently looking for two fulltime dynamic RVTs to join our team. We value a healthy work/life
balance and support our new team members through their training in order to provide a high standard of
care. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fun, supportive and dedicated team of professionals.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● Animal Health Technology Diploma (new grads welcome), experience of more than 1 year is an asset
● Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, initiative, and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Excellent communication skills
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent
compensation package. Benefits include medical/dental coverage, paid sick days, paid CE, uniform
allowance and a generous pet discount. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Parkwest Pet Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned
and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary
clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-
based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client
WHAT WE OFFER
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan
● Competitive compensation
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Parkwest Pet Clinic, 18924 87 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada