Registered Veterinary Technician - Little Creek Veterinary Clinic
Are you a passionate and dedicated RVT looking for a fun and supportive team environment? Look no further! Little Creek Veterinary Clinic is seeking a new team member to join our busy practice.
At Little Creek, we pride ourselves on our team-oriented approach and encourage new ideas and advancements from all staff members. Our clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and our staff have access to ACT and other CE opportunities to continuously improve their knowledge and skills. Our RVTs are also available to mentor new graduates and provide hands-on learning experiences.
In addition to providing top-notch care for our patients, we value building a positive and fun work culture. Our team regularly gets together for team events and clinic snacks are a regular occurrence. We're looking for someone who is passionate about animal care and wants to be a part of a supportive and collaborative team. If that sounds like you, apply today and become a part of the Little Creek family!
- Graduation from an accredited Animal Health Technology program and a registered RVT in good standing with the ABVMA.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT/AHT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Reliable, compassionate and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to work and collaborate as a team!
- Diligent with your patient's well-being
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $22-$28/h, depending on experience)
- Monday – Friday Work Week!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Exclusive access to webinars and CE Events
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- RRSP plan with employer matching
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Michael Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Little Creek Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Max Hiring Rate $28.00
- Required Education Certification
- Little Creek Veterinary Clinic, 3125-150 Millrise Blvd SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada