Registered Veterinary Technician - Queensway Veterinary Hospital
Queensway Veterinary Hospital is hiring a full time RVT (New Graduates Welcome) to add to our very busy practice. We are a 5 vet, 25 staff member hospital. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents and our community seriously.
Enjoy days off in the nearby cottage country of Port Dover and Turkey Point, which offer ample amenities on the shores of Lake Erie. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- RHT/VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communications skills, both when dealing with clients and team members.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $2,000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Exclusive access to webinars & CE events
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical and dental coverage
- RRSP Package with employer matching
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Queensway Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Queensway Veterinary Hospital, 415 Queensway West, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada