Aylmer Veterinary Clinic is looking for a Small Animal Associate Veterinarian to join our team. We are a 6 doctor practice serving Aylmer and surrounding areas. Our veterinarians and staff are devoted to progressive diagnostics, treatments and wellness programs to provide quality medical care. Our fully equipped clinic boasts a multi-table surgical suite, digital x-rays, a dental suite with digital dental x-rays, ultrasound, an in-house lab and therapeutic laser. We have a great team of experienced veterinarians and technicians to provide support and mentorship. Is work-life balance important to you? We offer flexible work schedules, no on-call after hour rotations and quality time off to enjoy your extracurricular activities too. New graduates welcomed!
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, licensing dues paid, paid vacation, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 1000 DVMs!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Provincial DVM licensing, or eligibility to be licensed
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Professional liability coverage
- Membership dues
- VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
Aylmer Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
- Pay Type Salary
- Aylmer Veterinary Clinic, 421 Talbot Street West, Aylmer, Ontario, Canada