The Travel Corporation is an industry leader, and career opportunities at The Travel Corporation are as diverse as the travel experiences we offer. Our teams, our family, is absolutely our greatest asset. Working with a collaborative team spirit, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our customers. The Travel Corporation offers employees a comprehensive benefits package; training and support to foster career development; travel opportunities; and a driven culture anchored to the principals of diversity and inclusivity.
Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Costsaver, Brendan Vacations, and Contiki
Reports to Position:
The TTC Tour Brands copywriter will produce written content for BOTH digital and offline platforms and a strong understanding of SEO for several key projects within our North American team for all six brands.
This role would suit someone with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, who knows how to ask the right questions to ensure our incredible brand stories shine, through exceptional execution of the written word in all marketing materials.
- Assist global teams in creating assets for all regions when needed or for the parent company
- Follow tone of voice and brand guidelines for all TTC Tour Brands, plus parent company to create marketing materials; this includes, but is not limited to, printed materials, web banners, online content, landing pages, social media, email campaigns, and presentations
- Min three years of professional writing experience
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services in email, social, web, offline collateral, digital PDFs, etc. while using the distinct tone of voice for each brand
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Create and promote content daily on social media for Brendan Vacations and at times for other three brands
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- A thorough understanding of marketing and user experience
- Able to work towards deadlines and be on time consistently with clear, confident, and concise communication
- Ability to give and receive well considered and constructive criticism
- Understand user experience and the interaction between user and website to ensure easy to comprehend content/messages
- Create powerful headlines for all aspects of marketing materials, including campaigns/promos
- Create subject lines and pre-headers for emails
- Understanding of assets storage programs (Sharepoint, OneDrive, Bynder, etc.)
- Must have a can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and organization/time management skills
- Keep up-to-date with trends for various marketing channels to best write for each platform
- Participate in and foster creative thinking among the team
- Leverage and work in project management tool for management of daily tasks and project assignments
- Proven copywriting experience with strong portfolio
- Writing for the travel industry, a plus
- Ability to work closely with the design and project management team to collaborate on ideas and concepts
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Proactive, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage several projects at once
- 2+ years’ experience with copywriting
· After your first year, you get an annual travel credit of $1250 to travel on any one of our core travel brands.
· You also get 2 weeks a year where you can work from anywhere in the world, your choice.
· To grow – we offer a global training calendar, with a mix of virtual, in-person, and e-learning courses. Plus, we give $3000 per year to support external learning and development courses that interest you and drive your passion.
· Giving back - we give you two paid workdays each year to volunteer to make a difference in causes that are close to your heart too. We believe that travel is a privilege, but with that privilege comes the responsibility; to ensure we have a positive impact on the places we go, the people we meet, and the wildlife we enjoy. We ensure that travel is a force for good and that we MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®.
About The Travel Corporation
Internationally, TTC has become one of the largest, family owned and run business in the world. To learn more, please visit us at: https://ttc.com/
OUR TTC IPs (Intellectual Properties)
Incredible People – Our people are our strength, they are what makes us unique. It’s the diverse voices and viewpoints that help us continually improve how we deliver world-class travel experiences for the world to enjoy.
Inherent Passion – Inherent Passion speaks to our core – our love for travel. This was the foundation that TTC is built on, and it still drives us forward today. It’s less something we say, and more something we feel.
Impactful Purpose – At The Travel Corporation, we Make Travel Matter in 2 ways: through our TreadRight Foundation and How We Tread Right. For more information, please visit below:
- Job Family TTC - All other job assignments
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Permanent
- The Travel Corporation, 33 KERN RD, Toronto, Ontario, Canada