Wire Harness Assembler | Paris
As a Harness Assembler, you would be responsible for accurately following measurement and routing instructions to assemble the wiring harnesses used in all of our Tigercat machinery.
Afternoon Shift - 4x10 hour shifts - Monday to Thursday; $2/hour shift premium applies!
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
Wiring Harness Assembly including but not limited to:
- Cutting, stripping, marking and terminating wires using equipment
- Manually routing wiring harnesses with the use of blueprints and written instructions
- Utilize braiding machine to coat wiring harnesses
- Basic use of a computer and wiring program
- Use of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
- Checking for quality crimping of terminals
- Checking for quality mating of terminals with connectors
- Complete repairs, and / or replace damaged parts when required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with electronic or wiring assembly
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Basic knowledge of tools, blueprints, and drawings
- Must possess basic math skills
- Ability to perform physical requirements such as: kneeling and bending
- Good level of manual dexterity and hand / eye coordination
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of production processes and quality standards
- Positive attitude through effective and friendly communication
- Punctual and reliable
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Job Start Date Monday, December 12, 2022
- 40 Consolidated Drive, Paris, Ontario, Canada