Retail Customer Service and Sales Associate
As Tigercat Industries Uniform Program Coordinator, this is your chance to showcase your talent and experience in retail, sales, and customer service. Put your years of experience to the test and join us in rolling-out an in-house uniform program within multiple Tigercat facilities. As the main point of contact you will provide customer service to many team members who are looking to be outfitted with uniforms. Your previous organizational and sales experience will be continuously utilized when receiving and tracking orders, assisting with measurements, providing product suggestions, and receiving program feedback. Your ability to multi-task and efficiently remain organized, all while providing a positive customer service experience, will be the key to success in this new role.
You will work between the Tigercat Outfitters Store, the warehouse and between various Tigercat facilities. Future travel may include trade shows as well as events. When working directly out of the Tigercat Outfitters store you will provide excellent customer service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by locating merchandise and resolving customer issues. In the warehouse you will be responsible for helping receive and organize merchandise, as well as pick and ship orders locally and internationally.
Day Shift: 5 x 8 hour shifts, Monday to Friday - with occasional weekend work and/or travel to other plants, shows and events.
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Duties & responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for intercompany uniform communication
- day-to-day uniform orders/reorders/replacements
- Ability to travel between facilities to complete sizing of new employees and resize existing employees
- Quality control and administration of uniforms orders
- Provide excellent customer service to Outfitter shoppers
- Responsible for in-store signage, product labelling, and maintaining pricing
- Day-to-day transactions including administration of sales orders in Microsoft D365
- UPC product code implementation and management
- Assist in stocking merchandise trailer for company events and trade shows
- Provide quick and accurate Checkout
- Help monitor online ecommerce platform
- Ability to work flexible shifts during peak retail seasons
- Describe features and benefits of merchandise
- Ensure merchandise is stocked properly, including topping up stock, front facing, and priced in assigned area
- Maintain a clean, and tidy store
- Organize, pick, pack, receive and verify orders for delivery or pick-up
- Utilize Microsoft D365 to check inventory and look-up sales and purchase orders
- Working between facilities with uniform point of contacts to process and outfit staff
- Previous retail sales and customer service required
- Previous experience interacting with the public while ensuring customer service standards are maintained
- Customer service focused, experienced answering questions and providing timely responses
- Must be a motivated self-starter, who can work autonomously, but well supported
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Computer efficient; MS Office Suite required (Microsoft Dynamics D365 an asset)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Reliable transportation is a must for travelling to our various locations (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Experience operating forklift or willing to learn
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program ()
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
- Job Family General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- 66 Moorefield Street, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada