Electricians & Instrumentation Technicians, Journeyman & Apprentices - Saskatchewan
Proudly Employee Owned - Join Our Team!
As an industry leader we are committed to excellence and acting with our people in mind. In addition, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce. Surepoint thrives on creating a positive work culture that offers YOU so much more than just a place to work – Let’s get started!
Our Purpose: Empower People and Improve Lives
Core Values: We Care, Honor Integrity, Committed to the Team, Live Safe, Have fun
About Us: www.surepoint.ca
The BENEFITS of joining the Team
- We Care Culture – People like YOU are our biggest asset!
- ESOP (Employee Share Ownership Plan) – Become an OWNER in the company!
- Outstanding Safety Program
- Comprehensive Benefit Program – Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, HCSA, EFAP
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Our commitment to helping YOUR community
The ideal candidate must have a continual focus on safety, cost control and client satisfaction when performing the duties of this position. Must also have an attention to detail to meet and exceed client needs and expectations, as well as the ability to perform duties professionally and courteously. Candidates must be able to meet the job’s physical demands and exercise initiative and sound judgment with the ability to multitask.
- Certified Journeyman Electrician or Indentured Apprentice.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license and clean Driver’s abstract.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong professionalism, integrity, and commitment to quality.
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiating and sound decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated maturity with the ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Strong work ethic and a positive and team-based attitude with ability to adapt to change.
CONTRACTORS ARE WELCOMED TO APPLY!
Who is our IDEAL candidate?
- Collaborates and thrives in a team environment
- Safety minded
- Resilient & loves a challenge
- Acts with integrity
- Positive & self-motivated
Reconciliation at Surepoint
At Surepoint, we are committed to strengthening our relationship with Indigenous Peoples. We value an inclusive work environment and have a collaborative approach to working with Indigenous Peoples and businesses to build mutual prosperity.
If you are passionate about what we have to offer, then we look forward to meeting you!
Your Future Employer
We Care | We Empower People | We Improve Lives
- Saskatchewan, Canada