We are currently seeking:
ELECTRICIANS & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIANS – JOURNEYMAN AND APPRENTICES
E & I Division
Grande Prairie, AB
Surepoint is currently hiring Electricians and Instrument Technicians, Journeyman and Apprentices for work local to Grande Prairie. Contractors are welcome to apply!!!
The applicant must have a continual focus on safety, cost control and client satisfaction when performing the duties of this position. The applicant must also have an attention to detail to meet and exceed client needs and expectations, as well as the ability to perform duties in a professional and courteous manner. Applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of the job and exercise initiative and good judgment with the ability to multi-task. Must be willing to travel for work and be able to work extended shift structures.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License and clean Driver's Abstract
- A pre-employment drug and alcohol exam before employment, which Surepoint will provide
At Surepoint, we are committed to strengthening our relationship with Indigenous Peoples. We value an inclusive environment and have a collaborative approach to working with Indigenous Peoples and businesses to build mutual prosperity. We are recognized as a non-Indigenous member with the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business which directly aligns with our commitment to building meaningful and respectful relationships with Indigenous Peoples where we operate.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality.
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiating and sound decision making skills.
- Demonstrated maturity with the ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Strong work ethic and a positive and team-based attitude with ability to adapt to change.