US-Mansfield - Mobile Equipment Operator 2
We are seeking a qualified Mobile Equipment Operator 2 for our Mansfield, OH operations. This role operates pettibones, forklifts or loader by performing the following duties:
- Loads, unloads, sorts and transports materials.
- Moves materials to and from processing equipment, railroad cars and trucks, treating trams, storage bins and other areas as required.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform or other lifting device under, over or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, product or materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Participates in physical inventories.
- Assists in moving of treatment charges for storage, loading and unloading.
- Assists in maintenance and service of mobile equipment as required, including inspections, fueling, safety and cleaning as required.
- Documents and reports mechanical operation and maintenance requirements of equipment.
- Assists in the hazardous waste processing, handling and loading for shipment.
- Participates and contributes to company safety program.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Forklift/heavy equipment operator experience with wood products preferred
- License/Certification: Forklift certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
As a Stella-Jones employee, you will have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
- The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
- Comprehensive total benefits package
- Several company-paid benefits including:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mansfield, OH, USA