$15.40 Starting Pay! Packaging Associate, All Shifts -NO Mandatory Overtime!
Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in the supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. We support many of the brands that consumers reach for every day. We are a fast-paced business with international customers and continual challenge. We need smart, versatile people who can share their skills and energy with our team as we continue our success.
Looking for a new start? Dreaming of an employer that values YOU and can offer work/life balance?
Look no further! Skjodt-Barrett lives and hires by the motto: We Care, We Empower, We Communicate, We Deliver.
To be the world’s leading manufacturer of complex food ingredients, specializing in the industrial supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers.
This position contributes to the company’s success by serving as the plant’s CMMS administrator while at the same time serving as an administrative support person for the department.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Orient, flatten and sort finished pouches.
- Count pouches to be ready for packaging into display cartons.
- Open shipping cases, insert display cartons and tape shut.
- Assist with palletizing as requested.
- Assist in training new employees in position as needed.
- Communicate with team leader regarding quality or operations issues that need attention.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in a warehouse facility as a packager preferred; food manufacturing warehouse facility a plus.
- Can read, write and speak English.
- Proficient at basic addition and subtraction.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Skjodt-Barrett Foods Inc, 401 S Enterprise Blvd, Lebanon, Indiana, United States of America