Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in the supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. We support many of the brands that consumers reach for every day. We are a fast-paced business with international customers and continual challenge. We need smart, versatile people who can share their skills and energy with our team as we continue our success.
The successful candidate will join the Supply Chain function and report to the Inventory Management and Governance lead based out of the Ontario facility. This role works closely with both, the Finance and the Supply Chain functions.
- Establish and review inventory KPIs for the Supply Chain function.
- Establish, maintain and monitor various inventory reports and processes.
- Ensure compliance for all applicable inventory policies and procedures.
- Lead various ad hoc analyses relating to inventory optimization and customer reporting.
- Maintain inventory governance (reporting & routines).
- Perform monthly close financial reporting and annual budgeting for inventory.
- Work cross-functionally to support various customer inventory analysis / reporting.
- University degree or college diploma in Business with specialization in finance or management accounting.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in Finance or related field. Experience within Operations finance or inventory management is an asset
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and analyze data in a fast-paced and results driven environment.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a strong asset.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pay Type Salary
- Skjodt-Barrett Foods Inc, 5 Precidio Court,, Brampton, Ontario, Canada