Mining Security Guard
Yellowknife, NT X0E, Canada Req #3
Monday, November 15, 2021
- Ensure premises, client property and personnel are secured
- Observe, record, and report activities and security incidents.
- Prevent loss and damage by reporting irregularities
- Patrol assigned areas, checking for fires, wildlife, vandalism, suspicious activity, or safety/fire hazards.
- Answer or respond to emergencies and dispatch of emergency resources as needed
- Grade 12 High School or GED equivalent.
- Class 5 driver's license
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to complete a criminal record check.
- Reside in or around Yellowknife, NT.
- Previous experience as working in a large mining operation (preferred).
- First Aid is considered an asset.
- WHMIS is considered an asset.
- Ability to understand and comply with site specific Post Orders.
- Strong teamwork and partnership orientation.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Yellowknife, NT X0E, Canada