More About This Role
RAM’s Engineering department requires a Mechanical Engineer to join our team due to an increase in a variety of projects. This person will be responsible for estimating, detailed design, field supervision, and business development for industrial projects.
This role is best suited for a person that can manage a variety of work from pipeline design (transmission and distribution) to facility fire protection.
- Planning, estimating, preliminary engineering, detailed engineering, construction work packages and as-built stages for greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Ensuring code and regulation compliance for all projects.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement to expedite project delivery.
- Review and seal technical drawings.
- Conduct site surveys/inspections.
- RFI and Change Order Management.
- Attendance at meetings, both internal and external.
- Follow the Recipient’s engineering processes.
- Business development and contribution to proposals.
Ideal Candidate Requirement
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Registration as a P.Eng with EGBC.
- 7+ Years’ experience working as a Mechanical engineer on oil and gas projects.
- Experience working on gas transmission and distribution projects.
- Familiarity with BCUC and OGC mandates.
- Familiarity with ASME B31.3, ASME B31.1, and CSA Z662.
- Ability to provide monthly cost reports and financial tracking.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant, calm demeanor and customer-service oriented.
- Strong work ethic, ability to use tact and good professional judgement.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For four consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada