Mechanical Completion Manager
- Manage the project Pipeline and Civil contractor(s), including contract changes, claims, RFI process, and close-out. Lead the submission of as-built drawings as required.
- Liaise with public and private infrastructure organizations. Organizations include but are not limited to: City of Richmond, MOTI, BC Hydro, Metro Vancouver.
- Chair meetings with the representatives of these organizations and communicate relevant Project information. Produce minutes of meeting and track actions resulting from these meetings.
- Coordinate between organizations and appropriate Project contractor(s) regarding proximal construction matters.
- Obtain Permits as necessary for the Project pipeline, tank farm and marine facilities.
- Lead the coordination of building permits for the marine facilities. Liaise with the Client and other municipalities and attend meetings as required. Prepare application packages and expedite reviews and inspections.
- Coordinate with Contractor to ensure permit conditions are being complied with.
- Coordinate updates for and ensure accuracy of the Project Master Crossing List based on pipeline as-built.
- Provide input to the Risk Register for designated responsibilities.
- Attend and provide area input to Managers Project Coordination and Schedule Update meetings.
- Liaise with Client and other Contractors in order to facilitate a voluntary land agreement or Right-of-Entry access to the private properties.
- Address technical concerns by communicating execution plans based.
- Act as construction agent and point of contact to during construction and help resolve any issues that arise.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 10+ Years’ Experience working in a Construction Management capacity on Canadian projects
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC considered an asset.
- Experience in facility commissioning and start-up activities.
- Experience managing and coordinating project turnover documents.
- Experience estimating on local civil construction projects.
- Familiarity with HeavyBid or similar estimating software.
- Familiarity with Primavera.
- Experience managing and growing a team of 5+ people
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant, calm demeanor and customer-service oriented.
- Strong work ethic, ability to use tact and good professional judgement.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For four consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 409 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2, Canada