Construction Management Lead
Construction Management Lead
- Support the overall growth of the Construction Management team in the development of overall strategy and delivery of projects.
- Support the identification and securing of new business opportunities, and management of assigned projects and organizational team members.
- Be willing to learn and grow business development skills and capabilities over time with support by the Manager of Construction Management.
- Responsible for providing Construction Management services for construction projects throughout British Columbia across a variety of industries.
- Act as key contact for clients, stakeholders, subconsultants, contractors and support staff on their assigned projects.
- Provide input into the development of project schedules and coordinate resources.
- Chair and attend project and site meetings and communicate directly with client maintaining a respectful and professional work environment on assigned projects.
- Lead a team of 2-5 consisting of a blend of Field Engineers, Construction Managers, Project Supervisors or Construction Supervisors.
- Responsible for the growth of assigned team members in their professional duties and abilities.
- 8+ Years’ Experience working in an Engineering, Contractor or Construction Manager of Field Engineering capacity on Canadian projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC considered an asset.
- Experience estimating on construction projects is considered an asset.
- Experience managing a team of 5+ people.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant, calm demeanor and customer-service oriented.
- Strong work ethic, ability to use tact and good professional judgement.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For five consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 409 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2, Canada