Regional Quality Manager
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to the Quality Management and Inspection Services team in BC;
- Assist to develop, support and report on the Quality and Inspections team’s fiscal objectives, including growth of revenue;
- Support, review and assess performance of the Quality and Inspections team members’ personal KPIs/objectives;
- Provide and/or arrange for required quality management training of RAM personnel, as applicable;
- Oversee the development and continuous improvement of RAM’s Integrated Management System (IMS);
- Lead, attend, or participate in internal audits of RAM’s IMS and any audits conducted by third parties;
- Support corporate Business Development opportunities and initiatives to grow and maintain RAM’s client base and revenue targets;
- Champion of company wide continuous improvement and operational efficiencies; and
- Promote and foster RAM’s core values.
- Acting as the quality management expert on behalf of the client;
- Participate in regular project meetings;
- Prepare, issue, implement and maintain project Quality Management Plans as necessary;
- Provide quality management leadership, mentoring and support to the project teams;
- Regularly lead, attend, or participate in scheduled audits of all contractor quality plans, ITP’s and quality records;
- Review/comment on project quality submittals;
- Conduct criticality assessments to establish appropriate vendor, supplier and/or contractor quality surveillance levels;
- Ensure non-conformances are reported and corrective actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence;
- Manage project deficiencies and necessary processes to ensure to outstanding work remains; and
- Provide input into development, management and handover of project quality records.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in Project Quality Planning, Quality Auditing and Analysis, Inspection, and Quality Program Development;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering), or Journeyman Trade Certification;
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC, or Applied Science Technologist (AScT) with ASTTBC considered an asset but not a requirement;
- Experience working on major infrastructure, pipeline, transportation, electrical, and/or piping projects;
- Ability to develop and manage Non Conformance Process, corrective actions & project deficiencies, including root cause analysis;
- Working knowledge of local construction standards, codes, permits and safety requirements;
- One or more of the following certifications: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, ASQ Quality Auditor Certification or IRCA Quality Management System Auditor; and
- Proven leadership experience with EPCM and EPC projects.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For four consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 409 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2, Canada