Intermediate Project Manager
- Overall project leadership, including:
- Contract administration leadership
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Permitting management
- Communication management
- Project Scheduling and cost estimate preparation;
- Project reporting (via meeting minutes, project status reports/memos, etc.), and field reviews
- Chair and attend project and site meetings and communicate directly with clients/sub-consultants/contractors
- Manage consultants/contractors and respond to technical inquiries;
- Prepare, develop, and report on project scopes, risk, schedules, and budgets;
- Team leadership, including the coordination of resources;
- Meeting/workshop facilitation and leadership;
- Provide technical and administrative support through all phases of projects;
- Maintaining a respectful and professional working relationship; and
- Active leadership role in business development and proposal preparation.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years of consulting or public sector experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Construction Management or Building Diploma is considered an asset;
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC, or Registered Applied Science Technologist (AScT) with ASTTBC considered an asset;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation with the Project Management Institute (PMI) considered an asset;
- The MMCD Certified Contract Administrator (MMCD CCA) designation is considered an asset;
- Adept knowledge of applied design and construction methods;
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills with project stakeholders, the public, clients, regulatory agencies and consultants/contractors;
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills; and
- Experience assembling, managing and delivering construction contracts.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For five consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 409 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2, Canada