- Assist with preparation for the companies yearly COR re-certification by compiling required documents, holding training sessions, scheduling interviews, and other tasks.
- Complete data entry for the fleet program and ensure proper maintenance schedules are kept.
- Review Safe Work practices, procedures, and various documents for clarity and grammar. Assist with filling out safety questionnaire information for RFPs.
- Maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence relative to safe work procedures.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly inspection activity reports.
- Review incident reports detecting problem areas related to employee safety. Enter all incident data into the tracking system.
- Create monthly statistics for Corporate and Site.
- Maintain administrative control of records related to safety and health programs.
- Conduct orientations, toolbox talks, and safety meetings for new hire and subcontractor employees.
- Participate in Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings as required by the WCA and OHSR legislation.
- Maintain office supplies, safety equipment, and earthquake/first aid inventory.
- Other duties as required.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 3+ years in an HSE role for heavy civil or industrial construction.
- Completed OHS certificate or diploma.
- CRST or CRSP designation or actively working towards.
- Class 5 Driver’s License and Vehicle.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Skype, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional communication skills when preparing business correspondence (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated who takes initiative independently, and strong team player in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For four consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada