Phantom is looking for a Distributor Manager who is self-motivated, results oriented with solid business acumen and is great with people. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, passionate about best business practices with a strong ability to build/maintain positive relationships with internal and external contact at all levels. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, customer focus and business strategy expertise.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned distributors in each territory, while facilitating ongoing product training and support
- Review sales territories and set and implement sales goals with distributors, ensuring revenue targets of distributors are achieved
- Establish and lead regular communications with distributors.
- Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance, and competitive selling.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills, marketing programs and product knowledge to represent Phantom Screens, this may be achieved by involving other Phantom Screens divisions to assist with instruction.
- Assist distributors with Dealer recruitment and training as required.
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors to ensure the support of all Phantom Screens product lines.
- Communicate and apply pricing and discount policies.
- Provide support for Sales/Warranty claims for distributors
- Prepare and execute annual reviews of distributors.
- Monitor lead pipelines ensuring timely follow-up by the specified Distributor
- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and existing product portfolios.
- Collect and analyze market data to drive growth and develop markets.
- Acquire an understanding of current and future market trends that may impact Phantom Screens sales.
- Create and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide distributor feedback to Phantom Screens leadership to assist with the continuous improvement plan
- Ability to provide regular written and verbal presentations.
- Attend trade exhibitions and product education/training programs
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with distributors and other members of the Phantom Screens team.
You should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business development, sales, and marketing through a distributor-based channel in the building products industry within large geographically disbursed regions, preferably CAN/US.
- Proficient in the use of CRM programs and other sales related software programs.
- Proven success in consultative sales and territory management with a strong focus on business development
Visit www.phantomscreens.com to find out what makes us different. If we fit together well, then we'll look forward to chatting with you.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- 30451 Simpson Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6C7, Canada