Ordering Representative - Contract (6 month)
At Phantom, making life better is our mission: for our customers and our employees. We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. Since our beginning, in 1992, Phantom has excelled, expanded, and stayed laser-focused on our passion: making and installing the highest-quality retractable screens on the market. Now we’re THE top-selling retractable screen, and our products are international.
We’re currently looking for an Ordering Representative who values the same things we do; honest communication, excellent workmanship, providing top tier service, and taking ownership in their work. This position will report to the Support Services Supervisor and support the Support Services team in providing top-tier customer service to our distributors and clients, while ensuring orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
Why people love Phantom:
- Workplace culture that values meaningful work and developing and distributing a product we’re proud to share.
- Ongoing learning opportunities and support for career advancement.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Care program and on-site life coach.
- Regular team building and social events – everything from pizza, food trucks, barbecue lunches to our annual holiday party.
- Support for local and international charities, including World Vision and Cyrus House.
- As well as… free onsite parking, business casual dress code, employee discount, and more!
What we value:
At Phantom Screens we value all of our employees. We are committed to providing a safe, harmonious, and respectful work environment and we achieve that living our core values:
- To Speak the Truth
- To Pursue Excellence
- To Serve Each Other
- To Practice Stewardship
- Receiving, verifying, and entering purchase orders from National Retail Sales stores (i.e. Lowe’s USA, Home Depot, etc.) ensuring all customer contact information and product/pricing is accurate.
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Professional phone etiquette, with experience in a customer-focused or administrative role.
- No post-secondary education required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) with a typing speed of 45 WPM or higher.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Organized, methodical with a high attention to detail; able to remain calm and focused.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- A keen understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- *This is a temporary position, expected to last approximately 6 months. This position would be perfect for a post-secondary student looking to gain experience in an office setting during their summer break.
Shift hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 to 4:30 pm. This position is in office, we are looking for local applicants or those willing to commute to Abbotsford daily.
Phantom Screens is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to welcoming all individuals; from diverse backgrounds with diverse perspectives. However, we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are moving forward in the recruitment process.
If you have previously applied and haven’t heard back from us, we encourage you to gain additional skills and continue to apply.
If you require additional assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, April 3, 2023
- Job End Date Friday, September 15, 2023
- 30451 Simpson Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6C7, Canada