Manager, Customer Service (Call Center)
The objective of the Manager, Service & Recovery role is to effectively lead the Service & Recovery team by creating an environment where the team feels supported, valued, and engaged. The Manager, Service & Recovery is responsible to ensure the team adheres to company policies and procedures with the goal of achieving the departmental key performance indicators, that contribute to our organizational objectives. The Manager, Service & Recovery will continue to look for new processes and improvements that improve efficiencies, enhance both the internal team, and external customer experience. Demonstrating effective leadership to help to team feel supported, valued and engaged with a people-first culture and mentality is key to the role.
- Fostering and maintaining a team culture of engagement and performance
- Performance Management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans and progressive discipline (with People & Culture)
- Partner and participate with talent acquisition in the interview and hiring process for new Members in team. Conducts interviews of candidates for vacancies or budgeted expansion.
- Maintaining regular coaching and partnership with our training team to develop employee skill sets, identifying high potential team members and facilitate career growth where appropriate.
- Point of contact for the escalation process and customer resolution
- Assisting in Monitoring Real Time Adherence throughout Service Contact Centers
- Partner with the Workforce Management team to staff service queues to achieve targeted service levels
- Maintain a 'continuous improvement' approach to processes and procedures to improve overall consistency and efficiency throughout the operation model
- Helping with promotional events where applicable and creating departmental incentives to driver results
- Work collaboratively with other departments and senior leadership to execute on all directives that support the over success of Pethealth Inc.
- Ongoing coaching, development and leadership to include:
- Regular 1 on 1 meetings with employees to provide support, regular check-ins.
- Remote coaching and monitoring through call observation and Teams to meet key performance indicators and develop team skill sets.
- Maintain KPI’s as it relates to service levels, abandonment rates, and customer experience.
- Lead team meetings and ensure proper communication.
- Tracks and monitors monthly objectives including advocate performance in key performance indicators such as True Calls, Not Ready, Hold time, Call Quality, adherence, and upselling.
- Assist in a front-line Career development plan to include monthly and annual performance reviews for each team member.
- Provides training & coaching on new procedures and bulletins. Areas include procedures, systems, and service.
- Partners with WFM to ensure adequate queue performance acceptable during all shifts.
- Monitor engagement, attendance, and performance for all members of team. If required, take necessary action if role expectations are not being met.
- Project work as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education plus
- Previous Contact Call Centre leadership experience 2 to 3 years
- Strong coaching, development and performance management experience 2 to 3 years
- Previous experience with recruitment and onboarding team members an asset
Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA’s):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Familiarity with contact center, Workforce optimization tools is an asset.
- Available to work shifts within all call centre hours of operation, including statutory holidays
- Ability to work overnight on-call for a 24/7/365 team.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days.
Pethealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Job Family Services - Sales & Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Toronto, ON, Canada