Mortgage Fulfillment Officer
You’re detailed oriented with a passion for getting a job done well, experience in mortgage administration and a recognized skill for relationship-building. You’re a team player willing to pitch in - we’re a small but mighty team made up of Doers – and (almost always) have a great attitude! You know how to manage competing priorities with a keen understanding of the impact your actions have on real people. We take our responsibility to our partners and our clients very seriously - so do you.
As a Mortgage Fulfillment Officer, you’ll be accountable for effectively and efficiently reviewing mortgage documentation prior to funding of residential mortgage deals.
What you will be responsible for:
- Provide a high level of efficient, professional, and courteous service to customers and Brokers
- Build strong internal working relationships
- Follow up with mortgage brokers/customers for outstanding documents, ensure each document is reviewed, complete and accurate.
- Meet and maintain a set compliance ratio on monthly audits,
- Complete all paperwork, compliance, customer service and follow-up tasks in a timely manner, and send completed file to Quality Control and our Closing Officer, on time, for funding.
The work experience, skills, education that you bring to the role:
o Post-secondary education in business or finance
· Work experience:
o 2-3 years working in mortgage administration
· Skills & Abilities:
o Ability to manage risk and compliance and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with XMC’s policies, guidelines and directions
o Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
o Work well in a team and have confidence dealing with people and addressing issues.
o Sound problem-solving skills, and concise attention to detail and the tenacity to complete the task properly
o Normal working hours are between 8am ~ 8pm, Monday through Friday with total of 37.5 per week, however working outside the standard business hours/days may be required depending on business needs.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Perm FT
- Toronto, ON, Canada