For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For full-time employees:
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
You’re the ideal candidate for us if:
- You have previous sales experience;
- You love clothing that celebrates feel-good femininity (like lingerie, sleepwear and swimwear);
- You listen to customers’ needs to provide exceptional customer service;
- You’re proactive and conscientious;
- You’re open to working holidays and longer hours during busy periods (depending on your availability);
- You’re looking for a career that constantly offers new challenges;
- You are functionally bilingual (an asset).
Ready to put your talent to work?
Join a fun and dynamic team in a role with plenty of opportunities to grow!
What a typical workday looks like
Under the supervision of the store management team, you will be responsible for assisting and advising customers while working to maximize sales. Here’s how:
- Give a warm welcome to every customer who comes into the store;
- Help them find everything they’re looking for—answer their questions, explain the products (quality, materials, technical features) and suggest other products they might like;
- Make yourself available when customers are in the fitting room;
- Meet and exceed your personal sales goals (our training will help you get there!);
- Prepare, identify and place products on the sales floor to provide a memorable shopping experience;
- Ensure everything is clean and tidy in the store and backstore;
- Be on the lookout for new products so you can share your top picks with your customers;
- Accompany customers to the cash register and process their transactions;
- Respect and apply the policies and procedures of the various head office departments (don’t worry, we’ll explain everything to you!);
- Perform other duties where needed to support the team.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 00056-Centre Eaton Montréal, 705, RUE SAINTE-CATHERINE O, MONTREAL, Quebec, Canada