HOURLY ASSISTANT MANAGER
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and our La Vie en Rose brand is in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service; Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For full-time employees:
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
Bikini Village Banner
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR US IF:
- You love clothing that celebrates femininity in all its wonder;
- You are a natural leader who knows how to motivate a team;
- You are sociable, a good communicator and a strong team player;
- You are proactive and conscientious;
- You set goals for yourself and always achieve them;
- You are looking for a career that constantly offers new challenges;
- You are open to working holidays and longer hours during busy periods (depending on your availability).
Ready to put your management skills to work? Join a fun and dynamic teamn filled with professional challenges and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WHAT A TYPICAL WORKDAY LOOKS LIKE
With the support of your manager, you will be responsible for making sure the store runs smoothly and that your team provides the best possible customer service. When you’re working as acting manager, your tasks will include meeting overall goals, maintaining our corporate standards and motivating your team to excel.
- Optimize the performance and profitability of your store with the support of your management team;
- Train your team members to provide strong customer support—teach them the best sales techniques and make sure they’re familiar with all product features;
- Analyze sales results with your manager and come up with innovative solutions to improve them;
- Schedule employees based on performance to manage payroll in a cost-effective way;
- Communicate sales goals to your team to make sure you meet and exceed them;
- Provide customers with a warm welcome and help them find everything they’re looking for—answer their questions and explain the products (quality, materials, technical features);
- Coordinate tasks with the management team and make sure things run smoothly and seamlessly when they’re not there.
- Mobilize your team and create a positive work environment that fosters the pursuit of excellence, while helping instill a sense of pride and belonging in being a part of the La Vie en Rose team;
- Bring our vision, mission and brand culture to life on the job and share them with your team;
- Demonstrate leadership and act as an inspiring role model at all times;
- Build a high-performance team—recruit, prepare and train the next generation of employees, and source the best candidates for the various roles;
- Plan work schedules and share them with your team members while managing absences/lateness;
- Participate in performance evaluations for the entire store team;
- Schedule your team members based on their performance as well as in-store traffic.
MARKETING AND VISUAL PRESENTATION:
- Master your knowledge of all products and their technical features;
- With the help of your team, create an attractive and inviting store based on our planograms;
- Keep your finger on the pulse of market trends and what our competitors are doing;
- Help build a steady and loyal customer base by showcasing the brand image and building relationships;
- Help with planning incoming orders and set up visual displays efficiently;
- Help maintain the look and cleanliness of the store and backstore;
- Collaborate with mall administration.
- Analyze reports to optimize productivity and sales;
- Open and close the store;
- Manage all controllable expenses in your store efficiently;
- Respect and apply the policies and procedures of the various head office departments (don’t worry, we’ll explain everything to you!);
- Perform other duties where needed to support the team.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 00506-Fairview Mall, 1800, SHEPPARD AVENUE EAST, NORTH YORK, Ontario, Canada