JUNIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For full-time employees:
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
You’re the ideal candidate for us if:
- You have previous team management experience in a retail environment;
- You love clothing that celebrates feel-good femininity (like lingerie, sleepwear and swimwear);
- You’re a natural leader who knows how to motivate a team;
- You’re sociable, a good communicator and a strong team player;
- You listen to the needs of both your customers and your team;
- You set goals for yourself and always achieve them with the help of your team;
- You’re proactive and conscientious;
- You’re looking for a career that constantly offers new challenges;
- You’re open to working holidays and longer hours during busy periods (depending on your availability);
- You’re functionally bilingual (an asset).
Ready to put your management skills to work? Join a fun and dynamic team filled with professional challenges and plenty of opportunities to grow!
What a typical workday looks like
As a member of the management team, you will support the assistant manager and manager in achieving sales goals, maintaining our company standards and motivating your team to excel.
- Train your team members to provide strong customer support—teach them the best sales techniques and make sure they’re familiar with all product features;
- Provide customers with a warm welcome and help them find everything they’re looking for—answer their questions and explain the products (quality, materials, technical features);
- Coordinate store activities and tasks with the management team;
- Keep the store running smoothly and ensure your team provides outstanding customer service;
- Achieve your personal sales goals (don’t worry, our training will help you get there!);
- Share all necessary information with your team to achieve your joint sales goals.
- Mobilize your team and create a positive work environment that fosters the pursuit of excellence, while helping instill a sense of pride and belonging in being a part of the La Vie en Rose team;
- Bring our vision, mission and brand culture to life on the job and share them with your team;
- Demonstrate leadership and act as an inspiring role model at all times;
- Build a high-performance team—recruit, prepare and train the next generation of employees, and source the best candidates for the various roles;
- Manage team members’ absences/lateness.
Marketing and visual presentation:
- With the help of your team, create an attractive and inviting store based on our planograms;
- Stay on top of what the competition is doing;
- Reflect the brand image to build a steady and loyal customer base;
- Help with planning incoming orders and make sure visual displays are set up efficiently;
- Help maintain the look and cleanliness of the store and backstore;
- Analyze sales, in-store traffic and productivity reports and share the results with your team;
- Open and close your store;
- Respect and apply the policies and procedures of the various head office departments (we’ll explain everything to you!);
- Perform other duties where needed to support the team.
Position: permanent, full time
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 00842-London North SmartCentre, 1300, FANSHAWE PARK ROAD WEST, LONDON, Ontario, Canada