Joseph Ribkoff designs classic and contemporary garments for fashion-forward women with a youthful state of mind. Each one of our carefully tailored pieces offers the effortless fashion, fit, and quality that we’ve been synonymous with.
Over the years, the brand has blossomed into a touchstone for timeless, youthful style. Driven by a passion that has never ceased to propel our company’s vision, Joseph Ribkoff has been an ally to women, dressing them with flair and perfect fit for over 65 years. From our quality and distinctly designed products to our unwavering commitment to retail partners, Joseph Ribkoff’s values resonate in everything we do and create.
Today, his legacy lives on through the work of a devoted, talented team operating from the four corners of the world. Sold in over 60 international markets, Joseph Ribkoff is a global emblem of quality and elegance.
Montreal Corporate Head Office, where most of their employees are based, offers career opportunities in Design, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and HR as well as in the Production and Warehousing facilities.
The Fabric Spreader works in the cutting room. His job is to spread the fabric to be cut for the garment.
- Check the instructions on the cutting sheet to lay out the correct fabric and colors according to the cutting sheet
- Prepare brown paper and mark points to remove defects on fabric
- Lift the rollers and lay the fabric on the cutting table according to the different methods established
- Put on the separating paper to separate the different shades of colors
- Write on the cutting sheet the number of folds extended per size to have the required quantity
- Put the layout on the stretched fabric mat and tape it to send to the cutters
- 43 hours per week including 8 hours of OVERTIME GUARANTEED.
- Monday to Thursday: 7am-5pm and Friday 7am-3pm
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of organization
- High attention to details
- Good knowledge of fabrics
- Ability to read and interpret order instructions
- Must read and speak French or English
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to lift rolls of fabric up to approximately 60 pounds
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rue Kieran, Montréal, QC H4S, Canada