Sales Representative, New York
Joseph Ribkoff designs classic and contemporary garments for fashion-forward women with a youthful state of mind. Each one of our carefully tailored pieces offers the effortless fashion, fit, and quality that we’ve been synonymous with.
Over the years, the brand has blossomed into a touchstone for timeless, youthful style. Driven by a passion that has never ceased to propel our company’s vision, Joseph Ribkoff has been an ally to women, dressing them with flair and perfect fit for over 65 years. From our quality and distinctly designed products to our unwavering commitment to retail partners, Joseph Ribkoff’s values resonate in everything we do and create.
Today, his legacy lives on through the work of a devoted, talented team operating from the four corners of the world. Sold in over 60 international markets, Joseph Ribkoff is a global emblem of quality and elegance.
Montreal Corporate Head Office, where most of their employees are based, offers career opportunities in Design, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and HR as well as in the Production and Warehousing facilities.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative for New York City & Long Island, NY. This person will be responsible for building strong relationships with existing and potential retailers. This role requires strong abilities in the prospecting and developing of new accounts with a focus on building on long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue.
- Develop strategies to grow sales and consistently meet or exceed sales objectives
- Maintain and grow existing account base by effectively communicating the corporate values, beliefs, and products to new and existing customers
- Identify new potential business by reaching out to prospects and introducing Joseph Ribkoff brand
- Build a loyal customer base
- Responsible to present and sell four collections per year
- Present and sell Best Sellers to customer
- Responsible for all sales support, follow up and line/ collection maintenance
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Proactively seek to expand the representation of the brand through events (trade shows & trunk shows)
- Minimum three years of sales experience/customer service, preferably in fashion
- Recognized competencies for sales and the ability to positively influence customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (strong listening) verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop loyal business relationships with customers
- Good business acumen, negotiation skills, leadership, and influence
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic, and quota-driven environment
- Effective analytical and territory planning skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Ready to travel within the territory
- Pay Type Salary
- Long Island, New York, USA
- New York, USA