Business Developer, Western USA
Joseph Ribkoff designs classic and contemporary garments for fashion-forward women with a youthful state of mind. Each one of our carefully tailored pieces offers the effortless fashion, fit, and quality that we’ve been synonymous with.
Over the years, the brand has blossomed into a touchstone for timeless, youthful style. Driven by a passion that has never ceased to propel our company’s vision, Joseph Ribkoff has been an ally to women, dressing them with flair and perfect fit for over 65 years. From our quality and distinctly designed products to our unwavering commitment to retail partners, Joseph Ribkoff’s values resonate in everything we do and create.
Today, his legacy lives on through the work of a devoted, talented team operating from the four corners of the world. Sold in over 60 international markets, Joseph Ribkoff is a global emblem of quality and elegance.
Montreal Corporate Head Office, where most of their employees are based, offers career opportunities in Design, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and HR as well as in the Production and Warehousing facilities.
We are seeking a dynamic, results oriented Business Developer for our Western US market. This person will be responsible for building relationships and opening new accounts with potential retailers. This role requires strong abilities in the prospecting and developing of new business in order to increase sales revenue through new accounts.
- Develop strategies to grow a newmarket and increase presence in all territories
- Grow existing account base by effectively communicating the corporate values, beliefs and products to new and potential customers
- Identify potential new business by reaching out to prospects and introducing the Joseph Ribkoff brand
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Proactively seek to expand the representation of the brand through events (trade shows & trunk shows)
- Minimum three years of sales experiences / customer service, preferably in fashion
- Recognized aptitude for sales and the ability to positively influence customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop loyal and business relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen, negotiation skills, leadership and the ability to influence
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Effective analytical and strategic territory planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to travel within the territory
- Hold a valid driver’s license and passport
- Based preferably in: Western United States
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Denver, CO, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA