Production Clerk, Cutting Room
Joseph Ribkoff designs classic and contemporary garments for fashion-forward women with a youthful state of mind. Each one of our carefully tailored pieces offers the effortless fashion, fit, and quality that we’ve been synonymous with.
Over the years, the brand has blossomed into a touchstone for timeless, youthful style. Driven by a passion that has never ceased to propel our company’s vision, Joseph Ribkoff has been an ally to women, dressing them with flair and perfect fit for over 65 years. From our quality and distinctly designed products to our unwavering commitment to retail partners, Joseph Ribkoff’s values resonate in everything we do and create.
Today, his legacy lives on through the work of a devoted, talented team operating from the four corners of the world. Sold in over 60 international markets, Joseph Ribkoff is a global emblem of quality and elegance.
Montreal Corporate Head Office, where most of their employees are based, offers career opportunities in Design, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and HR as well as in the Production and Warehousing facilities.
- Retrieve pattern pieces after the fabric cutter has passed, group them by size and package them for transport to the sewing room.
- Pick up required fabric rolls, prepare them for installation on the stretcher rack or for fusing.
- All other related tasks.
- Physical work
- Load to lift: 30-40 pounds
- Organizational skills.
- Must read and speak French or English.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC, Canada