Department: Retail Stores
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Founded in 2003, Livestock is Canada’s premier lifestyle apparel and footwear boutique, having opened its first retail store in Vancouver, Canada. Today, Livestock has grown to four retail store locations across Canada, with two shops in Toronto, one in Vancouver’s Chinatown, and our latest location in Winnipeg. Meanwhile, our omni-channel online store ships to hundreds of countries worldwide. Livestock curates the highest quality collections from a variety of carefully selected brands including Brain Dead, C.P. Company, Adidas, Carhartt WIP, Nike, and more; including our in-house Livestock label. We are of the firm belief that style is not defined by exclusivity or price, and we apply that mantra to every piece that we select, every item that we design, and every collaboration that we compose.
Our fascia team is looking for a Store Manager at our Montreal location. Take the initiative to become a member in leading our diverse growing and developing team at Livestock Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to set the expectation of driving sales but ensuring an overall healthy working environment. This role requires a pivotal player one that can provide coaching to all while providing excellent customer service.
- Set weekly schedules and delegate tasks on a daily basis.
- Find ways to increase store sales through effective inventory management, merchandising and continuously seeking opportunities for growth through in-store findings.
- Develop a community culture through strong customer rapport and exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring the visual presentation is up to the standard set by the Merchandise team.
- Responsible for ensuring team members have extensive product knowledge for both existing and new brands.
- Building a talent pipeline to develop top talent into leaders at the store.
- Train all new or newly promoted staff on their role and responsibilities.
- Train, manage and oversee end-to-end daily e-commerce sales in-store which consists of processing, picking, packing and shipping orders direct to customers.
- Consistently look for ways to improve in-store strategies while maintaining company standards to exceed sales target on both weekly and monthly basis.
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and problem-solving issues to ensure optimal sales.
- Responsible for weekly Bank Deposits and managing store expenses.
- Stay up to date with new releases and upcoming product to ensure team members are informed.
- Responsible for biweekly payroll submissions for their store’s team.
- Work with HR team to ensure all positions at the store are filled.
- Responsible for hosting local events and initiatives while ensuring company standards are met.
- 5+ years of retail management experience.
- Must be bilingual (speak both English and French fluently).
- Must be a fashion, sportswear, or footwear enthusiast – ex. understanding trends.
- Must be a proactive and goal driven individual.
- Must have a strong background in leadership and building teams.
- Ability to problem-solve and make analytical business decisions.
- Ability to multitask and manage time appropriately.
- Strong proficiency in Excel & other MS Office programs.
- Experience in data analysis and building Excel reports is considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada