Back of House Ecommerce Associate
Department: Retail Stores
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Founded in 2003, Livestock is Canada’s premier lifestyle apparel and footwear boutique, having opened its first retail store in Vancouver, Canada. Today, Livestock has grown to four retail store locations across Canada, with two shops in Toronto, one in Vancouver’s Chinatown, and our latest location in Winnipeg. Meanwhile, our omni-channel online store ships to hundreds of countries worldwide. Livestock curates the highest quality collections from a variety of carefully selected brands including Brain Dead, C.P. Company, Adidas, Carhartt WIP, Nike, and more; including our in-house Livestock label. We are of the firm belief that style is not defined by exclusivity or price, and we apply that mantra to every piece that we select, every item that we design, and every collaboration that we compose.
Reporting to the Senior Customer Experience Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to support in shaping and delivering a premium experience to our customers. We’ll lean on you to elevate the performance of our in store fulfillment services. You’ll collaborate with the warehouse, product, customer experience, retail and ecommerce teams.
- Collaborate with other fulfillment leads to optimizing processes.
- Order processing and shipping to make sure the orders are processed within 24-48 hours.
- Daily data-entry and reporting.
- Collaborate with retail back-of-house team to receive and put away new stock.
- Results tracking to increase eCommerce fulfillment performance.
- Work with Customer Experience team to update system and communicate order status.
- Inventory management and cycle counts.
- Coordination and timely processing of online returns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident, calm attitude that’ll perform well under pressure.
- Attention to details.
- A team player who knows when it’s necessary to loop in senior staff and ask for assistance; you’re humble enough to ask for support when you need it.
- Experience working with slack, shopify and warehouse management system is bonus.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Montreal, QC, Canada